Worldwide Tattoo Legends
Tattoo Legends who Paved The Way.
We come to honor the Tattoo Legends who paved the way for all us artist throughout the years. Koolsville Tattoo of Las Vegas has dedicated this page to those artist that brought the best in all of us artist.
Las Vegas has some of the best Tattoo Artist in the world. Some of these Tattoo Legends have come through and made their mark on Las Vegas for a lifetime.
Tattoo Legends hold stories of some of the most amazing experiences they have seen. Lyle Tuttle was a young boy during the bombing of Pearl Harbor. During this time is where he started to see so many service men coming back with Tattoos. This is what caught the attention of Lyle Tuttle and started his journey since 1949.
Lyle has been working with Bert Grimm as he also been tattooed by Bert Grimm. Lyle soon opened his Tattoo Shop in San Fransisco. The Tattoo Shop was in business for 35 years before his retirement in 1990.
Some of the most famous celebrities have come to Lyle Tuttle. Some of the artist being Janis Joplin, Cher, Allman Brother, and so many other celebrities.
Koolsville Tattoo of Las Vegas
Quick Tip Before Getting A Tattoo.
- Plan out your Tattoo Aftercare with the right creams without fragrance.
- Make sure you know what you want on your skin. This is a personal choice and take your time choosing.
- If this is your first time, maybe you should bring a friend. Every time after you would be considered a regular where everyone knows your name.
- Remember you get what you pay for. Don’t expect the Mona Lisa on a Burger King budget.
- Lastly, eat before you arive. Once you start the session last a while, depending on size and location.